Jan 31, 2009

CNY Reunion Dinner 2009

We had a reunion dinner at my place on the 25th Jan 09. As usual my family was invited along with my brother's gf, her mum who is a singer from Quan Zhou ( was popular @ 80s to 90s ) and other friends of my brother.


Here is Adam the end of the day and he fell asleep in the shower. I actually called him many times but he still didn't wake up. I think it was more than 5 minutes he was in that position as I was recording him as well. It was totally a mad day for him because he was too excited and too high.



Definately he was tired after everyone left. He was on his way to the la la land !

Part of my little decoration for CNY 09 with some snacks brought by the guests.


There everyone started to attack the food !!

Oh some scary that we saw at Chinatown Paddy Market

Ermm...they were just admiring the food first !

Beef Curry with Petai (smelly beans) They rather more interest in the beans than the meat ! Know why? Coz we miss it !


Steamed Barramandi !

Stuffed tofu puff with sweet chilli sauce ! Its yum

Here we go..oh yeah we actually had "bak zharm gai" also ( white chicken???)

My cold dish creation - Marinated radish (white carrot), Cucumber and tomatoes salad with fresh garlic, lemon, coriander and olive oil, marinated cucumber with "gum zan gu" (gold needle mushroom???) and the last is stuffed olive !

Almost everyone ! The lady in black on the second right hand side...she is the singer that I mentioned. Her name is Winnie Cai ( Cai Miu Tim)


Another bit of deco for CNY
Flower from hubby
Last but not the least, I wish everyone of you a very happy chinese new year !!!

No comments: