Think over again,
I think I still prefer single life. Thought of to get married, I really wish to commit, and I tried. But I think not the right time, or may be marriage is just a commitment that I dare not touch as I do not feel comfortable with the current moment.
How much do you know your "future partner"?
Without knowing much, is that worth to further invest in the relationship?
Surface is not enough. What you see is what you get is not true.
How sincere the partner is about marriage?
If you were to follow wedding custom that burden the partner, the effect will later come to yourself as you both share the family later.
How much expectation you can lower down? There is a limit. Abolish all is a good idea, it is as good as cancel the wedding.
How much freedom would you scarify for a family?
Nothing that you need to scarify?
Is that true statement?
What about your lifestyle? your time?
Would you be able to keep it the same?
if yes, who is gonna responsible for the responsibility at home? (i.e. the kid, not to mention kids)
You have to put in money for the family, and reduce your activities.
Are you ready and willing to do so?
Can you keep drunk and drive?
What if accident happened?
Who is gonna take care of the family?
If you were not dead, who is going to take care of you?
What kind of burden would you put to your family?
If you were good luck that no accident is happened, can your body take the amount of alcohol that you drink?
Your health is important to support the family.
Can you trust your partner?
Why can't you trust the partner?
What are the things that you suspect?
why suspect to make life goes bad?
Clarification, and yet argument still happened.
Silent is good, but kill the relationship slowly, or could be very fast.
Think simple. Ignore the questions above.
What would happen later?
Ignore all problems, and what will come later?
Keep things away from the partner, what will happen later?
It could be real good that more partners later come to both.
Then, what's the point to keep this relationship?
What if you were very smart to keep the affair forever?
You are really thinking that everyone is stupid.
The truth will come later.
You have to bare the consequences that you might not want.
If you knew things would happen, why not stay back?
As I see, you can't change a person. The person should also stay as what they like, and what they have developed. You can move on, and let go, let both of you getting your freedom, and find what you actually want.
No comments:
Post a Comment