May 23, 2010

Qi Gong

I have done my 10 days Qi Gong class at Ara Damansara by following a teacher from Taiwan, Xun Hui Min. Her name is just the other way from mine.

Please don't under estimate the 10 days. The 10 days has been opened up the points in the body, and teacher actually activate our inner Qi/energy. Again, we were not depending on teacher energy to open up ours. The energy is very personal, it is our own efforts. If we put in more efforts, the Qi is stronger, and vice versa.

I didn't practice much, I just did it during class, and guess what? My stiff neck has been soften!!! I have been carrying it for more than 4 yrs. Massaged twice a week couldn't even help.

I just soften it by my own Qi....

I can't describe how Qi comes, and how it is like, but I found someone's writting in Qi......I felt it is what Qi like....Qi comes in freely, but strong and move anywhere it wants to fix our body problems.....




No comments: