I've found a note in my Mac though. That I must say I am very proud of. So as a starter, a welcome back post, I'm sharing it with you all:
"It's my third cigarettes now and I am totally immersed into the surroundings - the hills, the woods and the dimly lit highway in a distant. Once again I'm stripped down to what I really am and I have nothing much to ask for. It was a perfect me moment. I can feel the light breeze and it feels like wind brushing through my skin. I suddenly feel how cool the air is but I didn't shiver at all. It was overall very nice. I had another sip of the wine and I almost call it a night. Norah Jone's vocal blasts through my ear through the earphone while I listens to spotify. It's perfect for this evening. I wish this could last forever."
No comments:
Post a Comment