It's the only place I found nice wrap since I came back from Canada.
However, the quality is getting worst.
I had it at The Garden, Mid Valley outlet yesterday.
The peoples who prepared food looks dirty. Their T-shirt did not tight-in, and the t-shirt contacted with the wrap when he took meat/cheese from tray. The flies were flying, without being chased away. I was so frustrated.
Customers are getting more in, the waiter went into kitchen to get more helper out. The helper was like just wake up. Wear his glove slowly, with his wet hands (OMG!!) Then he wrapped my wrap .......
Have you ever seen a square wrap????
And it is broken.
I asked the cashier, does Subway provide training to the workers before they attend customers.
The answer is NO!
Oh...And for Adrian bill, they charged wrongly. They double charged for his drink. Due to too many peoples ordering for buka puasa, Adrian just requested to get another cup for his drink, instead of refund. Too bad, the receipts were kept back that Adrian reluctant to take back. Else I will show you here.
SO SO SO DISAPPOINTED!!!!
Need to find substitution for Subway here. Any suggestion?
No comments:
Post a Comment