Guess what? Air Asia is discriminating certain customer group?
They treat customers differently.
I wonder how do they treat?
Our flight was delay for more than 3 hours. Myself received one compensation voucher (while I made 2 persons booking), other colleagues and suppliers also received the RM 200 voucher respectively for the compensation.
Therefore I made a complain to get another voucher, which my colleague entitled. However, the customer service told me, no we are not supposed to have it. But how can other passenger entitled for it but not the only one? What's the problem with the only one, but not others? I wonder.
The customer service is also so great! I made the complaint and first reply was on 6/7/09. Right after first reply, I dropped a message again on the same day 6/7/09, and they replied on 27/8/09. How does a big company like Air Asia set their staff KPI? To reward staff for “slow motion”, “slow in reply”, “slow in taking action”?
Customer service is an important department that portray company image. Is that portraying that Air Asia service/corporate image is so damn suck?? Or is that the image that portrays Air Asia is really a low cost carrier that ignores customer experience with them?
I would really urge you to take other alternative like Firefly, Tiger Airways, MAS Airlines, or even train/bus if you travel Malaysia locally.
They are friendlier, and much better compared to Air Asia.
1 comment:
yeah very irritating and unreasonable... think MAS is better...
Post a Comment