It's a while that I do not blog! Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone~
I wish all of our wish will come true!!!
How's my Christmas eve?
I tried to do something with my bf. I asked to go movie together, but he said many peoples. Then he told me his plan to meet his family and friends. Fine, which I don't like.
Unfortunately, in the evening he call me that he had a car accident that I am sorry about. It's lucky that he is nothing, thanks god!
Then he continued his plan.
So myself, I met Shon, and Heng for drink in the evening. Then Heng invited us to join Wai Ling's (Ling is Heng's wife)brother in law birthday. Sound like 9 ng dap 8, but I went for it. It's simply because I thought I would have met up my bf's plan is "boiling soup". Of course I need to fill in my own time. Then I suppose to meet Adrian, but my phone battery flat. So we end up didn't get a chance to meet.
Do you see I sound like a "ching fu"? Am I seem like having an affair with my bf? I remember my ex-bf also didn't celebrate the Christmas, and New Year with me, because he need to be with his affair gf. This feeling isn't good. I really hate it!
It could be unfair to my bf, becoz he might not cheated me, but from my experience, I just don't feel right.
3 comments:
were you in his plan to spend the day with his family and friends?? if yes, why didn't u join him? if not, just f**k him off( on behalf of me :P)!!
Cheer up darling, have a good New Year Eve and Day, with or without him, just enjoy. A new start is coming, let's leave everything bad behind us, and lets run together to our brand new and lots better future.
Ah Nam, I have a talk to him.
First of all, I don't think he has a plan with me on Christmas Eve, but only Christmas day.
After talking, I felt it's worth to be with him still. I hope to situation will improve, and I have lots more to learn! How to be simple, and what is happy. :P
btw, really surprise that u r still checking out my blog after so long!
thinking of writing again, hence i come:D
Post a Comment