I had a dream, and I think I dream of it before.
My friend in a dream, he stayed at one of the room at our home. (I do not know what family I belong to. But I think not the family now). He knowed multi tasking by assigning his souls to do it. And he can still keep one of the soul in his body to carry out the usual thing. He was like Batman type of person. He helped peoples. However, I did not have any scene in my dream that how he helped peoples.
He was having lunch or dinner with my family. The sky outside is like 6-7pm kind of brightness. I saw a small but very high tech kind of military aircraft (looks like aeroplane is the transport that we have at that time, no cars at all on the road. In addition, his aeroplane size was like missile kind of size, which is one to two seaters). Seemed like it flew from the roof top of my house. After a while he suddenly got very sick, which I knew he other souls flew off, and his other souls got injured. However, others in the family did not know what happened. I think nobody know he can time travel except me.
So I offered him that I carry him to his room, his body got very light, coz he left only one souls and other souls in war were injured seriously. When I sent him to his room, the room was with a video camera shooting something outside of the window (It was a big window that it was opened widely). So I looked out, the top of every houses/building are with robots (which looked very advance) that are like army, they were having laser type of eyes that scanning the surrounding, and they were carrying big big weapons.
I left my friend on the floor, which seems like nobody sleep on bed for sleeping in that particular time. I was very sad for my friend injury, but I had to pretend like nothing that not letting anyone else know.
Then suddenly more peoples came back home. They were not my family. I think my family rented most of the rooms to tenants to get some extra income.
I felt this dream is familiar. I think I dreamed of it before.... I do not know what century is that, but it is definitely a war time, and looks like a very very big war. And war is like a common thing that my family members and roommates were so used to it. They could still having lunch or dinner in a casual mood, and the roommates were back from some fun.
Well.....I wish to continue the dream, so that can capture some of the messages.
4 comments:
Wow, you have a time traveler's wife cum WallE cum World Wars II dreams.
Yes dear, I always had dreams which I think I had it before and always looked familiar and sometimes it's part 2. Sometimes it's fun to study dreams, but whether it tells us a message or just our reflection from our daily, is still yet to be discovered.
hey, it is not WW2. It's so advance, I guess it is future one.
yeah, I always forget my dreams. But when the moment I am on the bed, I kind of replay what I dreamed in seconds, then fall in sleep.
sometimes do have Part 2.
And yes, I do not know what messages I got. Sometimes it is our daily life that I can't stop thinking, but sometimes they are other issues.
u must be time travelling back or smthing... see wht it felt like to u in ur current present life and u may found the answer u needed that you are asking :) carmen
I think I travel forward haha...coz things are advance, but ppls are simple
Post a Comment