Apr 7, 2014

Flirt

People always love to hear something good, something sweet from others. Of course, who doesn't like it. Every relationship that I started, we started from flirt. We took flirt as a testing point. We tested the acceptance level of the other "sweet heart" and check how far we could go.

Sometimes we flirt with more than one person. Of course, the person is usually who we were interested. Why I said interested? If we were not interested in each other, who bother to flirt? Overall, it is such a good experience. We feel good, don't we?

To me it's past, since age grows and marital status has changed. From single changed to married. We missed old time, because we were younger and we were having so much of fun. We want to carry some of these old memories to our current state.Therefore, we continue to flirt. We think we are only flirting around, we are not fu*king around, it is within the social acceptable level. Is that acceptable to your the other half that you married with? Anyway, you expect the partner to accept it. As you think you are not doing something morally wrong towards your marriage. 

As for me, I can't accept it. It's just like "mind fu*king". Your intention is not right. If you said, you do not have the intention. Yet, how can you ensure your "sweet heart" is having the same thought as you do? If you love your the other half, why not you sweet talk with him/her? that make him/her happier, and therefore s/he can treat you even better. Instead of giving him/her the insecure feeling that does not help in your marriage. 

Another joke is, is it acceptable when your partner is flirting with someone s/he knows before knowing you? Hm....does before or after matter? I can't see the logic in between it. You were not with the sweet heart before your partner, it simply because it wasn't the right time. Right time can be any time. You can tell it comes when it comes.

I have to admit, I love to flirt. However, I have to say I mind my partner flirt. 
To avoid reflection, I quit flirting. I do expect my partner quit flirting as the respect and love to me. 

* Sweet Heart means your sweet talk/flirting partner(s) 



Image Source: http://www.bubblews.com/news/1185587-15-flirting-signs-between-a-guy-and-girl

No comments: