Dec 2, 2008

Coco like seeing magic!

It's been a while I do not blog about Coco. As usual I play with Coco whenever I got home. If I don't see her for a day, I shall expect lots of kisses from her on the next day.

Since my grandma came to my parents house for short stay last Sunday, Coco has been moved to my parents room all time. My dad ordered my brother to switch on air-conditional for Coco. As she loves cooling place, and she wont smell so bad later.

Last night when I got home I had a short chat with grandma. Coco was seeing me from the window, and she was kept crying that she wanna get out from room to get some hugs from me. I then rushed to see her. After my dinner, since grandma went back into room for rest, I decided to spend more time play with my daughter, Coco again.

I was playing a cloth with her (according to my mom, that cloth could be my dad's ex-boxer. OMG......but I am not sure. Coz it's sew, and I really not sure what does it look like after Coco's modification).

So I show Coco the cloth from my right pass to the left, and from left pass to the right. I kept on doing it for a while. She was trying to grab the cloth from me by crossing my legs, and my back. And sometimes, she is even pretending to get closer to me when she crossed, and try to kiss me.

After a while, I think she get bored. She stopped there, and sat beside me without moving, because I didn't give her the cloth. So, I left the cloth on the floor, and she use her eyes "Jerling me" then move slowly to the cloth. I quickly took it away. Then I put it under my thigh when she is not aware of (it's a very difficult job, as she is starring at the cloth without giving me chance). I have hidden it successfully. She couldn't find it, so she then sat down quietly and turning her head up, and down, left and right to look for the cloth. She thinks if she is guai, I will give her the cloth. Ha.....I have got fun now.

I then play with her like showing her magic. She sat the quietly, guai guai dei.....and kept looking for the cloth with her curiosity. She really looks cute.

Usually, I will use her BBQ jerky to train her. But last night I used the cloth to play with her to see if she can listen. It's cool that she still remember all of the command I taught her. I asked her to "Stay". Then I purposely walked behind her. She then turn her body to see where I walked to, but she dare not make huge move (If you can see her reaction, that would be funny). Then I tried to get her hold for quite long, she was just sitting there to wait! After a while, she could not stay anymore. She started to make some movement, then I told her..."Hey...Stay ma...why move?" then she walked a bit, stay a while, walk a bit stay a while to move herself get nearer to me.

She is even trying to give me hands, see if she would get the cloth as reward. hm.....she is very very cute.

Sorry that no picture/video to show. As I was enjoying too much with Coco. And nobody can help me to do it. My family said me "siao cha boh, bien moh soot "(crazy girl play magic).

But I can see my parents enjoy seeing Coco stupid observation last night heehhehe

1 comment:

spaceseeker said...

hehehe i think coco has a fetish for guy's boxers LOL love her!