Aug 10, 2008

Few to update

There are few to update


Ah Yip Herbal Soup


This afternoon I went for lunch with my course mates after class. We went to Euro Deli at Cold Storage Summit, and too bad the kitchen was closed. So we went to Ah Yip Herbal Soup, Summit.
The waitress was so rude, the auntie!

We wasn't clear about the menu, so we asked. She was explaining without control her patient, "You didn't pay attention to the menu. It's all written on the menu. Our branch and other branch menu is exactly the same. If you found any different let me know, you don't have to pay for this meal."

Then ngam ngam one of our course mate is a vegetarian. He had his lunch box with him. So we asked if he could have his lunch box there. The lady said it again "you go to any restaurant they will tell you the same universal answer, you CAN'T. But how do I say it, while only one of you? OK LAR, what can I do?, but I tell you ha.....You go to any shop also the same!"

Melissa was trying to be polite, she still answer the lady with smile, "We are trying to be polite ma...", the lady was answering without patient again "Polite also cannot one ma, polite means can bring in the food meh?"

I wanted to walk out the restaurant. Too bad that we are in rush, we couldn't have a switch. Anyway, I BLACK LIST IT!

Coco new toys

I got 2 new toys from Memory Lane for Coco. Isn't that cute? And Coco seems to like them a lot. She always play with the two new toys.

And she even use them to be her pillow. Glad to see that she likes it.

Ha? that's her new pillow also. I regretted to get this pillow, too small for her. She is growing fast.

haha Sorry, I was walking too loud that woke her up.

My parents' new tattoo

My brother Wayne has got his tattoo years ago. We always laugh at him that, why he has his name on his back, why not other things? Is he having short term memory lost? and he needs his name on his back?

Another funny joke from there is, some peoples can't read the word, and say "is that Makan?" hehehehhehe

He was swearing that, he so regret to make so large tattoo. It's very pain.

My parents scolded him......but see what my parents have now!


My dad always wish to have one, but not brave enough to do it. And finally, weeks ago, they came back from Thailand with their tattoo.

My mom's tattoo.....a butterfly. I wonder how is my mom going to wear a dress during our (my sibling and my wedding...if any) Shan Shan commented that, "why your mom wanna show her short leg? That tattoo even draw peoples attention to her short leg. sigh"

Anyway, it's miscommunication, due to my dad spoke in Thai, which my mom didn't understand. And my dad wasn't master in Thai....so ended up with this result..:P
My dad's tattoo...a bird that he always like to show off (his bird). He likes to ask " Wanna see my bird?" hehe

No comments: