Aug 22, 2008

What to do when she hurts herself?

Coco is hurting herself! She is hurting her own skin!
There are now 4 spots that on Coco body turn red. One of the spot is getting serious with some blood. Hope she could understand me. I asked her to stop scratching.

I used warm water to help her to clean the 4 spots, hope to reduce her itchy-ness.

What else can I do now? Can I apply cream?
I have to send her to vet tomorrow early morning. Really worry about her.

She was sitting on my lap let me see her skin, and sitting there quietly to let me clean her up. Hm....tomorrow is time to shower her. Don't know will shower gel hurt her or not.....gotta ask vet tomorrow....sigh...

4 comments:

QQAlice said...

what? it looks like you are taking care of someone in the same condition of Adam? always stop him scatching his skin?? and put cream on his body??? geeee....adam?? coco??? coco?? adam???

Va:L said...

ha! hahahha same condition!!!! I was showering her with the medicated shower gel, and needed to leave it on for 10 mins. Suffer :P both of us sitting in the toilet looking each other...hehehe gotta ask her be patient! then after that dry her, then put cream on her, and put on collar for her to stop her from scratching....coco....adam...coco...adam...

QQAlice said...

haha...exactly the same condition and same routine..as im trying a new shower gel that have to put all over his body and leave it for like 10minutes before rinse with water. then the way to dry him is only can pat him with towel...then straightway have to put cream of his body on those severe patches.

Va:L said...

ha ha.....hmm.....same thing ler!!!