Like said in previous blog, it's been 5 years I didn't do housework. Now, I am back to do house keeping just because of Coco.
I found one good thing about house work. When you are in bad mood, house work is helping to forget it temporarily. And after doing it, you will feel lazy, and don't even wanna think about it.
Hm....It does help. Another way, which taught by Sasha was counting A-Z. I need to count two to three times to cool myself :P
I have a friend, he told me he seldom reveal his feeling usually. So he always seems to be happy. Is that a good thing?
I thought of that when I was in secondary school. I was a very negatives person that I thought of the world is hopeless, it's nothing much I can do for my life. As for that time, I feel helpless to reach my own dreams. All of my dreams have been changed because of my dad and relatives contributed comments then put me into the "comfort zone" that they "think" suitable for me. It didn't stop until I left home to Canada. So I was an anger person. I always had sleepless night.
I told myself not to angry (as I need to control my emotion somehow), so I didn't reveal very true me from 16 years old to 21 years old. I can only be what peoples want me to be.
When I reach Canada, I got my own freedom, and room to develop my own thought. I started to find what I want. I didn't get it clear until last 2 years. And I found peoples are taking advantage on me when I do not reveal my own emotion, especially to certain friends, and at work. I learned from lessons to lessons.
Now, I think to be true me, and to be happy, I have to show my emotional at the right time and right place. I am having the right to do so when I know I am at the right position.
I am quite depress today. I feel the work place is very hostile. Everyone is taking care of their self-interest. When they are doing something wrong, they kept argue on it. I feel tired to argue with these shits. It's funny that always the wording that bring mis-communication when they do not understand about the grammar usage and word's spelling. I do not reveal my total feeling yet, as I doubt, "eh...PMS coming soon jor meh? or it is true feeling?"
2 comments:
I did the same thing on last Sunday. My mood was so bad and I did 2 hours house keeping. After that, my mood getting better. In a way , it 调整 my emotion.
When depress at work I also try to clean my cubicle. Is amazing, it really helps but after that bad mood come back again....hahahah. Control contol~ :p
hehehehhehhe control control!
Post a Comment