1) Congratulation to Fern!!!
Fern gave birth to little princess! Girl girl :P Fern is yet to decide what name for the baby yet....
She is gonna be a pretty girl I am sure. She has very big eyes, and the double eye lids is like Fern's. Pretty!!!
I really wish Fern can share the experience detail in my blog, if she willing to write :P Wish her recovering soon!
2) My favourite cardigan is found
2 years ago, I lost my orange cardigan. I asked the maid, thought she threw it already. And from today conversation with Sharon, I found it!!! It's with Ah Nam!!! She saw it from Ah Nam Korea's pictures. Ha.....How bad you are Ah Nam, why didn't you inform me? I was looking for the same colour, design cardigan, but I can't find same material. I end up, didn't get anything similar.
Please bring it back to me when you are back! :P
3) Congratulation Mom!!!
My family went to Genting for Merdeka eve. My mom won Jackpot!!! Congratulation!!! She is always so lucky! I hope I inherit some of her lucks :P
My family was discussing whose merit is that. Below are the points:
---- My sis said, it's hers, because she brought my dad to room to sleep. So my dad didn't disturb my mom.
---- My dad said, it's his, because he went to sleep in the room. He observed that, 10 yrs ago, when my mom got jackpot, he was sleeping also.
---- My mom said, everytime whole family go Genting together, that brings her luck! See how generous my mom is! She claimed the merit is from everybody.
---- Adrian, Sharon and Ah bu said could be from them. As we met my mom before she won the jackpot.
---- I didn't get y brothers' comments as they were in different room.
Anyway, I am glad that my mom got such luck and health to take the happiness. As one of the relative passed away when he strike 3D. He was too excited.
4) Congratulation Alice!!!
Alice won 10kg Cadbury Chocolate from her lucky draw at grocery store!!!
hehehhe she said too bad not 10k in terms of money value :P Anyway, Alice congratulation! But please don't finish all by yourself. It's fattening!!!
5) Congratulation to Kelly and Wayne
Shan Shan's cousin, Kelly and my long lost primary school's friend, Wayne were married. They officially become wife and husband yesterday. I am happy for them!!!
I really have had a great weekend!!! I am now sitting at my computer desk blogging then, I am gonna start my assignment research. Ha....getting sleepy......
2 comments:
Your family no doubt is cute !!! they always have those funny ideas...im sure that everyone in your family has the sense of humour genes. kekekeke..hopefully including coco..
about your orange cardigan..i really want to laugh that you guys found it from the photos that ah nam posted ... hahhahahahhaha
about t he chocolate..i didnt really like the taste...i gave alot of other people already. It is a very ordinary chocolate....i will blog it soon and show you how massive is the chocolate.
I told my dad that ur mum won the jackpot...he smiled and said he should go to genting with your family next time..u guys bring the luck.
hehe thanks for telling me we have sense of humour
About the orange cardigan, I didn't realize it was on Ah Nam! Seriously. Coz it's small on me, but big to her :P
I invited Uncle Chong before to Genting. Please let him know he is welcome to join next time:P
Post a Comment