1 little 2 little 3 little Indian
4 little 5 little 6 little Indian
7 little 8 little 9 little Indian
10 little Indian Boy....
I was counting thousand of Indian Boy in my head, but yet I still cannot sleep.
The number of Indian Boy is too messy.
They stand all over around....
Ehhmm.....please queue straight! My mind is blank now.
I have been simple, and single minded all this while to make things go better, and thought of to pass through a new stage of life. I was trying to adjust my lifestyle.
But suddenly, old memory flash back to me due to some unpleasant thing happened tonight.
I lost my confidence, I lost more than confidence. Even it is a small matter, but it is really hurt.
Farn Farn was true at some point. He always told me assume is Ass between U and Me. If you look at the spelling of assume, it is. Well, what can be more than that?
2 comments:
you will get through it.. we are always here for you :-)
I know! Thanks!!! Love u!
Post a Comment