When I was young, grandpa always order Goh Huat Seng steamboat delivery to home during Chinese New Year. Grandpa loved the braised ducks, and the 干炸 (gan zha) from the restaurant. It really taste good. Whenever I miss Teoh Chew food, I miss this restaurant.
After so many years, finally we are back to this restaurant after grandma funeral last 2 weeks.

It's located at the second shop of Lebuh Kimberley.

Here it is :) GOH HUAT SENG!!!


Their list of menu...

This is the braised duck that I mentioned.

This is fried vege, the special here is, they are using the crispy fish to fry, but it is not Ikan Bilis.

he he this is 干炸 (gan zha).....there is crab and prawn flavours.

This is Teoh Chew Tofu, where you can't get everywhere. You dip it into the sauce below, which taste like salty water to cool the tofu.

Teoh Chew like 紫菜 soup, with Teoh Chew fishball. The fish balls are so springy!!

This is another traditional cabbage. Usually Teoh Chew likes to braised the vegetable like cabbage to soften it like this.

ha....this is the most expensive dish. 海滲, I don't know what is it called in English.
It is 海滲 stuffed mince pork.

I always said I am really happy to have my meal at this restaurant, where I really really meant it. It really brings me a lot of memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment