Mar 25, 2009

Under Water Activities...

Have you ever pee in the water? Such as...in the swimming pool, or in the sea?
I do not mean the water that you use at bath tub. I believe you would not pee at where you are "soaking yourself" in it.

As from young, when we go swimming, mom and dad always told us to pee in the pool whenever we told them we want to go toilet. At first it is difficult to pee, really. May be because of the under water pressure. But after some time you practice, you found it easy. However, you need to control the colour of the water, and control the facial expression that not too excited when letting it out.

And from pool to sea, it is a bit difficult, perhaps because of the salty level of the water, and perhaps there could be some under water current? It really takes some time to let it out.

Have you ever seen some bubbles in the water? It is not fishes in the pool!!! It's someone fart in the pool!!!!! Observe it next time. When someone stand away from the group of peoples, and s/he doesn't move, it is either s/he is pee-ing or farting. Let me know I am not alone! (though I knew I am not alone since young too, many parents saying it loud to the kids, and during their practice, the kids look so "mou gu".

No comments: