Does this look okay? I found it lacking of something. Thought of to put on few bottle of wine, but.....shall I be so obvious to be an alcoholic? :P
A page with a few authors...Please refer to "Lin Wu to you by...." to recognize the actual author of the particular blog... Hope you like it.
Nov 23, 2008
Christmas Mood
As usual...it's time for me to decorate my Christmas tree. It's the same tree, and same things. But this year I do not use any lighting, as to save energy (actually it's because of there is no power point nearby the space). I have a theme to put on ribbons and balls only. Too bad, I have not enough of balls, and ribbons, so I decided to make it as two different decoration for 2 sides.
From left...the balls are smaller, and with some colourful bells.
From right side, concentrate on bigger balls and ribbons.
Hehe... view from bottom....
Bird view (flying low) to see the soft toys :P The Trigger is from Sandy when I was in Canada.
Oooooo.....I love this. It's the "ground" of the tree...

Does it look nice with the silver little tree? The silver tree is newly bought.
Does this look okay? I found it lacking of something. Thought of to put on few bottle of wine, but.....shall I be so obvious to be an alcoholic? :P
Not forgetting my toilet. My shiok sendiri has been escalated. This is the newly bought tree with decorations.

Santa Claus is coming to...my toilet :P
he......my work station also gotta have some fun! Santa Claus are on my speaker....

Hm.... without the music is incomplete. Here I got the new album from Popular Bookstore. They are lovely.
:P With my hi-fi that I bought last month....
Does this look okay? I found it lacking of something. Thought of to put on few bottle of wine, but.....shall I be so obvious to be an alcoholic? :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment