So we changed strategy. As you can see I also seldom go to club nowadays. Most of the time, I am drinking in the restaurant.
And we found our drinking tank is expanded, which means we have not enough drink to share with one bottle. We need more :P
We had our first round at Jarrod and Rawlins's KL outlet. Our main primary focus is the wine, not food. :P
It's a sweet night to me.
but....I got a nightmare. Alston came into my dream last night. I dreamed that I attended a seminar, and he was in the same seminar. I then skipped all meals, which got the possibility to see him. Then, who knows he did the same thing. So he saw my car at the car park, he came to broke my car window. Hm....anyway....pls pls get away from my dream next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment