Nov 1, 2008

Meeting old friends

These few days I have met few old schoolmates, who I knew in Canada.
I love the feeling of hang out together.

There were few common things happened here.
1) Peoples do not know who I am.
They knew my ex-bf, Kien Leng. That supposed he was very high profile>?!?! So everyone gotta mention, hey this is Kien Leng's ex-gf! Remember?

And peoples started to question me, "hey how did you guys break up? How many years have you guys been together? eh...you are about 30, don't you get desperate to find a bf now?"


2) We gossip.
Most of us who met up were hanging out with different groups, or more than 1 group.
We exchanged the stories that we had, and heard before. It's so much much much late of update. But it's fun.

3) Late update....
It's been few times. Many peoples told me, my ex-bf is not a good man, and many things about him. Seems like he was not the one that I knew. 7 years is nothing!!! Why didn't tell tell me earlier??? 7-yrs is a little too long to me....

4) Usually happy ending. And we plan for next meet up!! Can't wait.
If local friends, who have to arrange it. Those in overseas, sorry, next time :P

No comments: