Apr 11, 2007

let horse "TuT"

I nearly forgot to write this. I have learnt a new phrase from my dad.

He was pretty angry at my mum last weekened. He thrown out this bad words, " u let horse "TuT" lar...."
from the way he said, I have came out with some assumptions:

1) It's a censored sentence. That's why it used "tut" to replace the real bad word.
2) It can be use widely? may be we can say, you let him "tut" lar.... or you let people "tut" lar??? Thus, you are not greeting someone parents or relatives. You are directly pointing to the person you want to throw bad words.
3) It's more polite, since everything has been censored.

My brother and I have tried to make some sentences with it.
1) His driving skill is sucks. Ask him to let horse "tut" lar...
2) You let him "tut" lar!!! Never use your brain to think!
3) ee.....more...more...more.....

Please feel free to try make sentences by yourself!

No comments: