Apr 25, 2007

Match Making

I thought my parents are always no worry about my marriage. But...But.....today after dinner, my mother told me that she has had her friend daughter's wedding yesterday. She has a casual talk during the dinner. She get to know a new friend, Cindy, and Cindy saw her mobile phone with our family picture.

Cindy asked whether any of my mom's daughter still available..ha ..ha....
She said her sister's son who is in Spain still single, about 30 years old. Their family is worrying about this "ah boy" does not have time to find girl friend. He is coming back for his holiday in May/June.

She is gonna be match maker for "ah boy" and me! Cool!....I don't even meet Cindy before.

I do not mind to meet more friends, but! I never thought that I have to do this, match making?!?!? Really??? Sure??? Do I need it???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try to go for the date lor.. maybe for your surprise.. single eye lids neh!!! hehe

Va:L said...

hahahaa....Single, Single eye lids, and most important thing is, he is a man hor...over 30 years old haha...