Apr 23, 2007

My reading

I have bought 3 books from bookstore today. "Guy de Maupassant Collection", also a book from Jacob Grimm, and Wilhelm Grimm ( I don't know what's the book's name suppose to be in English), and lastly"Robinson Crusoe" for myself and my friend. They are all in Chinese.

It's like a habit that I built since I was young. I read Chinese book (novel or short story) during leisure time. But I read English magazines (fashion/health/business magazines), English Newspaper and English text books.

And usually my reading time is in early morning right after I wake up from my dream. It's about 15-25 mins, during my daily toilet session :P

I used to have more time, I read when I was on the bus. But nowadays, I am driving by my own most of the time from place to place. So, I don't have the spare time to read during travel anymore.

I think I should spend some time to read before sleep.

No comments: