Apr 5, 2007

Pressure



There are many claimed that they are under pressure. Due to their pressure, they can't control their emotion, or they have migraine problem. The pressure could come from social, from work, from family, from pal pressure, financial pressure, marriage pressure, due date/ time line pressure or many more reasons.

Please remember that as I said, you are not alone. It's not only you, who have pressure. Most of the people they have their own pressure. It's depends on how much pressure they have, how do they cope with their pressure, and how do they overcome with the pressure that they face.

Everyone should have their own set of stress release method, as we know our own the best. My set is by stretching, exercising, getting enough sleep to think, travelling, music, and getting friends and family support! It could be more.

One of my colleague told me before. She is envy those air-stewardess. They seems no pressure, nothing to worry or think. I surprised about her comment. I then interviewed an ex-air-stewardess. She said: " no ler, min-hui. We have pressure of course. We need to meet many time-line, and at the same time, we need to handle multi-personality customers in cabin. " Do not compare your pressure with others. We are different entity.

There was once, I was under pressure, and told Kong Kong about it. He was angry, " You are under pressure or I am the one who under pressure oh~!!" yes, it can't be compared. He has to face his 360 degree changed in his life. I think he has his own solution. He is now a lot happier than before. At that moment, I found my pressure is nothing.

Think macro, the person looks happy is not because of s/he has no pressure. But s/he knows how to manage their own pressure, and emotion. Do not be narrow minded, and do not use your pressure as an excuse to do something not within the acceptable circumstances.




Relax

No comments: