Then we have a small gathering at my home at night. Not many peoples came, many of them didnt show up.
Peoples who came, are Sen Yee, her husband Kenny, Simon, Scott, Desmond, Soo Yee, Sharon, Ah Bu, Esther, Yew Loong, William and myself only.
Peoples who came, are Sen Yee, her husband Kenny, Simon, Scott, Desmond, Soo Yee, Sharon, Ah Bu, Esther, Yew Loong, William and myself only.
4 comments:
yummmmm !!! sam loves sushi..can u believe it? u are hardly to find arabic loves sushi. we had sushi lunch on Sunday as well as I was damn graving for sushi the whole week and i didnt care, i left adam to my mum and we went to city the most famous japan restaurant. when we arrived, its not open yet..ahaha..see how desperate i was. Anyway... i went there with my empty stomach...no breaky..nothing coz i will be the shark eating all those little tiny pieces of raw fish !!! sam loves it and he couldnt stop. When the bill came...ohhhh la la !!!! but he said he was happy..so min hui, when i go back this time, please take us to nice japanese restaurant..seriously, i have never been to any reall ynice japanese restaurant when i was in Malaysia. I bet now there are many out there yeah???
Hey hey hey...I found few nice Japanese restaurants. Another one I found is at Sunway Pyramid, Zen!!
And I heard there is a nice one somewhere near Taylor's Subang. I have no chance to go yet.
Sure...When you got back, let me bring you there...but...u settle the bill? haha kidding
min hui, you such a lovely cutey dolly lady..sure Sam will get the bill...he is rather happy to pay because you take him to eat his favourate wor !!! tell u one secret la, as long as u take him to eat sushi, he will be so happy for the day and he doesnt care of the money already and he wil like you very much..ahahahhahaha...but dont tell him that i told u this..ok?
hey alice...thank you for the tips...i will bring you to eat sushi everyday then. hahahaha.....
Post a Comment