I am back from KK, Sabah. Nothing much there, except meeting old friends, some chat, some food, and some memories.
I stayed at Celester new house. It's a warm and cozy. Especially with the hospitality of her family, I felt like I was home. She even accidentally said that, "our room", she accepted me as her room mate. hahahahah I deeply thank her for her sacrificed time with me.
Another person I met the most during the trip is Judy. I stole her time from her Charles. And sorry to Charles that he has no Fiance to spend time with, and no car to use on Monday. Judy is a very nice person, who has very "fast temper", she can be real nice! but make sure you do not step on "her tail".
Besides meeting these two good friends, I was in Queen Elizabeth Hospital with Richard most of the time. He is very confidence with his recovery chances, he looks healthier, and happier than ever. He is really strong enough to challenge his uncertain future, he is optimistic. He takes his time in hospital as the time for him to break from his previous busy work. He didn't request much from others, because he afraid he might trouble others. But now, he does request from few of good friends and family. He understand that, if he able to do so, he will not trouble others, but now he need others to support him. I think, his family and friends are ready to support too.
My thought is really influenced a lot by him. I have no excuse to live unhappy. I have family and friends supports, and I am good in physically, and mentally. No Excuse! Life must go on happily to achieve our life time targets. There is nothing to be afraid of, we have to go full force to challenge our given life. Forgiveness is part of the thing that lead us to the happier life.
Cheers!! Ganbate Kudasai yo!
No comments:
Post a Comment