May 27, 2007

New Found Product in the market

I have got a forwarded email from friend that I wanna share again.
This is an electrical yellow duck. It looks like the floating toys for kids that we always see in the market. But let's see what's the function of it.



This is the product packaging....The instruction of the product usage is as per below...





First of all, please find a place with bath tub, or a pool, which is convenience to you. Fill the water.



Plug in the plug, and use your hand to hold the duck.


Put in your both legs into the water.

Leave the duck into water, let the duck sink slowly. When the electrode contact water formed short-circuited, you will then die.
Anyway, this is an efficient, and easy to use safely dying method.
This suicide duck is certified, CE and etc electrical appliances standard.
This suicide duck plug is UK Plug standard, and the packaging is recyclable, you are dying in a very environmental friendly.
At the packaging, it is also written:
1. Suicide tendency
2. Please make sure you have made the right decision.


5 comments:

A C said...

Absolutely love this gadget for its non-pain and environmental friendly suicidal methods. Where can I get this anyway?

Va:L said...

hahahha I have no clue, sorry honey..hahahha

QQAlice said...

wow...i thought it maybe a vibrator...but then now it sounds creepy to me !!! how on earth that this can be produced??? but its a good idea though...on the other hand, it seems this duck is encouraging people no worries to go to die or if u think of suicide but scare of pain, then try me..well people might think well its no pain, why not die?? Perhaps this duck will increase the percentage of suicide in the world!! Well, please dont tell me where can i get it coz i dont want to think of it. :P

Va:L said...

hahahah...Vibrator, for what usage??? I am not sure if this duck will bring you to the pain or not. It's not written there, please do not imagine, Alice. I do not know where we can get this duck, and I wish I will never need it, so do all of my friends.

Suicide is a very stupid thinking, safe your live for more. We are very difficult to reach this world, from the millions, we are CHAMPION in order to be here today. Appreciate your effort from SMALL...:P

QQAlice said...

but min hui...im a big big gal in the big big world..la la la la la la..ermm...i just can remember the first sentence !!!