I really salute that, at this point of time, I am not able to sacrify so much. haha...Especially like Alice, she gave up a lot for little Adam.
I love kids, but I have energy to play with the kids for a few hours, say maximum 2 hours?!? And after that, I usually need a lot of sleep to recharge energy.
Ken's wife, Nicole just delivered a baby girl last Saturday. She told me how much pain she went through, and how much effort she grows the first boy, and how much she gave up for her fashion, and hair style. And now, second baby came.
Anyway, I think I might change my mind one day, when I found someone I love, and worth while to have kids with. However, this has to be real soon, or else..haha...I will be at the dangerous side, as my age is.....going....going...going...and keep going to grow older!....sigh...

From Left, Sam, Alice, Fan,
Chris, Myself, Adam, Sharon
12 comments:
Yeap, the sacrifice sure is great! That's why we have father's and mother's, don't we? I can't imagine how I can be a father. Otherwise, I would be a typical uncle now. Can you imagine that I have a fat face til it squeeze my eyes like a japanese, having no neck that completely covers up my adam's apple, or, with that big belly, man-tits and jell-o arms? No I can't be that! I don't think I'd ever be ready.
hahahahahha.... I put your words together and imagine you look like a Japanese, an AV Japanese with big belly, jell-O arms, and small eyes . hahahahhahaha....I don't think you can sacrify.
I imagine, if I sacrify....I would be even fatter...by breast feeding, I might have bigger breast to prepare for next baby. And I might have 28" thigh...When I walk, I might need to use hand to keep seperate my thigh, just to prevent my thigh might rub each other and caused skin allergy.
I promised myself, if there is a day I become someone mother, I cannot shout at my kids at public area. I cannot beat my kids, because I love them. Moreover, I love to have my image.
as a matter of fact, if u ever think of breast feeding, ur tits, will become big and dark.
having child, and breast feeding, that means time to say goodbye to lovely pink tits
I never thought of that!!!! Alice, do you have such problem? There is a special cream in the market, which change the colour....keke
aiyoo...i was just trying to flick through your blog coz im bored at work...suddenly ehh i saw this photo that we took at the hotel..i love that photo and the photo that u and sharon took with adam individually. Anyway,, talking about sacrifice...yes...naturally, automatically you will sacrifice alot of things after u married and more things after u have a child. Anyway, body does change alot after a child, but if you take care of urself, u can be a sexy mum as ever as u can, a cool and sexy daddy to be !!! Well i admit my body changed alot due to the extra kilos from pregnancy that stil not going yet. But I do take care myself and my image, always make sure I still look like im 20s. People at work and friends here they dont believe that im nearly 30...yes yes yes...im reaching that big 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop laughing at my honestly. anyway..they all thought im about their age ..which can be 18, 20, the oldest they guessed me was 25. Wahahhahahahahhaa....happy leh !!!
Talking about my tits...yes its no longer pinkish ...but it gets bigger. But Adam is not on breastfeeding anymore and he stopped when he was just 3 months..so it wasnt that long time ..so my breast and tits still alright. Some people will think your body will look mor esexy when u are pregnant. My husband love my body when i was pregnant especially the boobs !! there were HUGE !!! and leaking..ahahahhaha...
when i fed adam on one side, the other side leaking, my husband will bring a little cup to save it for Adam...thats funny...but sometimes its a big leak that i cant stop it, i got to use towel to absord it. Well..im full on gals !!! full cream milk sini mari
!!!!!!!! As a conclusion, things are changed after married and a child, but as long as you take care yourself, you will always look beautiful !!! Ehh do i look so old now???????? honest...honest..
WHuahhahaahhHHAhahahha...Alice, hahahha u look sexy no worry. But you said you look like the most 25, well...compared to Australian, may be. But please dont tell peoples that when you get back in Malaysia.
You can try your look at Genting. If they ask for your identity card, YES!!!!!
Hey talking about your leaking tits, your husband really genuine. He still remember to save it for the son, but to suck it by himself direct. He doesn't like milk? or he doesn't like leaking tits?
hahahahaha
You don't look old lar, but if you compared to us, then a bit lol!!! hahahah
You are right, in western world, our age is their miserable. I remember before i got married i went to this club, a group of guy came to with with us, one guy kept chatting with me and drinking, i knew he is young, he was 19 and I was 26?? something like that, he asked my number and he saved it in his mobile, then after awhile he asked me age, i told him im 26, he did not believe at all, he forced me to show my ID which eventually i showed him. He was in shock and gradually he left the club and he never call me...ahahahhahaha...yeah i will try to go to casino next time i go back...last time i couldnt try, i was with my baby in hand. Im sure i wont pass anymore. NOT ANYMORE !!!! About the leaking, well in fact he thought of sucking it coz "sik duk 5 hou sai" mah...but i felt ticklish, so i stopped him and he came up with the little cup to save it for adam.
Its not genuine way actually, thats how other mums will do, a new born couldnt drink that much too, usually they save it and freeze them for up to 3 months. in the fridge only up to 2 to 5 hours if not mistaken. Some mum told me they freeze their milk up to 10 little jars in the freezer coz too much milk. I usually let it leak coz i dont want to keep my milk, it doesnt sound fresh to me. Will you min hui??? what would u do if ur milk keep leaking...even u are not breastfeeding u will leak too. What would u do?
good question Alice. I never thought of it. And I do not know how the situation like, because you were not with me. Well...from what you just describe, with my creative and imagination. I think, I won't keep it. But first of all, may I ask, how much milk did you produce? and how long was the period of time? I think, first of all, feed the husband first. And then if kept leaking, perhaps that's a small business chance. You said in previous message that "FULL CREAM MILK MARI~!!" I think, you can sell it like selling the goat milk. And some of the mothers, they would like to feed the kids with their milk, but they do not have it. So take the chance it sell yours!
Have you ever got an experience that your son need to drink milk at public and just pull your clothes down? My cousin's daughter did that to her. So embarrase.
I cant tell how much milk can a mum produce..it depends what u eat, how much you eat, how often u feed ur baby, the more you feed the more you will keep producing. The milk will stop gradually if u stop feeding. If you dont feed and u keep producing milk u will be in pain coz u will be FULL ON, it makes u feel pain and fever..its a very bad feeling. so u must constantly feed the baby whenever u have the milk or pump it out to save it if u like to..because to leave the milk in ur breast it hurst u alot. In old time, my friend told me in china, people sell their milk. you are right. some mum doesnt have milk and they will buy other mum's milk. But i dont think this will or can be happen in this century. If u decide not to breastfed, your milk will automatically stop after few days of the birth. or it will have just abit. I do breastfed adam sometimes in public but with Sam covered me around, or in parent's room. in sydney it is very convenience..but when i was in malaysia i once fed adam in the toilet at KLCC. I never just pull up my shirt and feed him, i dont feel alright even in australia is not a big deal at all. I saw a mum before in the bus, goshh...she got big boobs and long, her daugther is like 4 yrs old i think..still breastfeeding her and her boobs are drolling out from the shirt...so ugly coz its just right infront of me. But like i said before, adam stopped breastdfeeding when he was just 3 months old. so i dont get that embarrassment.
Sometimes we do not need to get through the process to get the experience. We can actually get the experience through friend. Like now, we learnt a lot about breast feeding. Really, Alice, after these messages, I found I have am ready for breast feed, if I need to...
Im sure you will be a good wife, a good mum and a good "nai mah".
hahhahaha....well no doubt, i am qualified to be nai mah after your briefing. I'll be good wife too, no doubt..haha
Post a Comment