May 15, 2007

Back in Malaysia

Finally I am back in Malaysia. This is a very rush and tiring trip. Also, I am financially broke after the trip. The time differences made me jet lag and I still feel like I am in the sea, swimming now. Just the last two days before I came back, I have been able to make some shopping and sight seeing in San Francisco.


I missed the chance to see performing art. I think, I will go back to San Francisco, if there is chance. The place we visited the most is the China Town, San Francisco, because those old peoples in the group like it so much. They just want Chinese food. I didn't have chance to take cable car at the Nob Hill. I should have take it, but no time. It's like roller coaster. I didn't even have chance to take photo of it.
Oh yeah...and I saw many volcano when the flight landing...

** Picture from Wikitravel.org

The pictures I show will be from the nearer 13th May back to 10th May...



On the very last day 13th May in San Francisco, I went to Fisherman Wharf. This is a place for seafood, and for sight seeing. See? Those seals lying on the floating wood to rest. They are so lazy, or may be it's time for them to sleep. They also make noise. Opposite of Fisherman Wharf, we can see Alcatraz Island, where the old time prison. Due to short of time, we just see it from far.






Hard Rock at Fisherman Wharf, San Francisco.




This is our shopping group. From right to left, Carene, Karris, Chellind, and myself. Thank you Chellind that she brought us twice to these factory outlets, at Napa which took us 3 hours (one way) to find the place on the first day, and 1 1/2 hours second day. That's the car that drove us to the destination for shopping, and sight seeing!!! Along the way, we passed through Muir Woods, a park at north Golden Bridge that many peoples picnic and cycling there, we also passed through many winery farms.


My tiring look after shopping at the factory outlets...





This is how some of the factory outlets look like...




This is on the top of hill, where we can see San Francisco whole view, and the Golden Gate Bridge.




Still at the hill top, very windy.....




Yeah! This is the Golden Gate Bridge...




The other view of San Francisco...





Another view....San Francisco bridges, and freeway






View of Golden Gate Bridge






This is the morning market in Seattle. Look! the mouth of fish is so big!




Nice flower ehh



Somewhere near to the Seattle morning market, that just opposite of the world first Starbucks






Neh....this is the world first Starbucks. I didn't buy a cup of coffee there, but a souvenir for myself. As usual, I don't drink coffee, I can't give an exceptional for my health reason





The 1912 Starbucks.....

No comments: