It's so happened to be a very strange day.
Case 1:
My 1st bf message me in the MSN. We chatted about our history, which we never raise up since we broke up. It's 10 years story. We finally can talk our history like gossip about others' story.
Case 2:
I went movie with a friend at Time Square after our dinner. We couldn't get movie ticket, as the cinema was full. When we walk out from the counter to rush for another cinema, I saw my ex-bf Q-ing at the snack bar counter. This is the first time ever I saw him after our broke up last year March. I am considered lucky! It wasn't face to face, and I hope he didn't see me. He remained unchanged, cap on, same specs, same shirt (that I used to have one, and now I do not know where it is) and with the short pants that I bought him last time.
I always ask myself, what would I do when I see him? hm.....I thought of, I would be able to say hi to him, or greet him. Well, finally I know what's the answer for the question after tonight.
I would rather just walk away like a stranger. It's still a bit pain in my heart just now, but luckily again, I have someone that transfered my attention since a month ago walking together with me that made me feel better.
I told the friend after we passed by him. He asked me, did my ex see me? I said "shouldn't be". He asked, "what about your back", I said, " shouldn't be able to recognize as I have cut my hair short, which he never seen before." hm....he told me "to recognize a person is not from the length of the hair". Well, what I bet that time was, he might or might not see my back. But guess he saw us when we rush to the counter.
Anyway, still another case....Case 3.
We then hop to Mid Valley for movie. The movies are also pretty full. The only left was High School Musical 3. It's the worst movie I ever had. The reason I chose it, is because the friend warned me, he didn't like the movie :P I am bad! I knew!
Then ended up, I saw few dynasour gathering.
i) a couple of gay sat beside me. The gay's left leg was up, and opened his legs widely, with his arm on the knee.
ii) a group of ah Beng sitting at the front 3 rows of us. They talked to each other so loud, and complaint about the movie. He said "wahhhh sing a song also so 'lan' difficult, so 'lan' long, and only kept repeating these few songs." That's the classic one, the rest I am lazy to mention.
iii) A group of young Muslim ladies from Sudan sat in front of our row. The girls are so into the movie, especially one of them. She sang along, she dance (very big action), she clap her hands after every singing session of the movie.
At a part of the movie, where the music is getting high, she dance like in the club, and finally she went down from the chair to the floor to dance even more wild. She was like 15 yrs ago Kwok Fu Sheng (Aaron Kwok), when he sang "can't finish loving you (dui ni ai bu wan)", with the signature dance steps.
My god....then the guy sat behind me was kept kicking my chair.
Really really consider a bad day to me....but when think of the person who went movie with me, I felt much better now.
4 comments:
muhahah what a day min hui...well the ex bf that u were talking is the one back from canada right? he chatted with u on msn and then u saw him later that night?
hehe the one I chatted on MSN and the one back from Canada (or JB Chai) is different people.
The one on MSN was my 1st bf, Darren.
The one I saw at the Q, was the most recent (though a year +) ex-bf, Alston.
how did know that was a sudanese girl?
they look like :P
Post a Comment