These two days I am tiring again. Just like the US trip, we went for market visit, meeting, and whenever we have time, we go back to hotel to take nap to recharge. I woke up very early 4am on Friday just to catch the flight. It's not easy to recover.
We have been to Chill Out (Club) for drink. Surprised me, there is no cover charge. And again, surprised me, there are free drinks. When I went to order drinks, the bar tender told me that I can get free drink from another bar, which is in the same club. So, we have got no expenses for last night. We got few bottle of Kampai.
Then today, although it is public holiday for Malaysian, but we went for market visit, meeting, and meet up my cousins. Thanks them bringing us for dinner and drinks. It's a wonderful night. We have tried crepes, which is a home made type, in a very cozy restaurant. It's very special to me. Then, the drink part...haha...it's a very difficult decision to them. They are finding somewhere where there is music, but quiet for me. hahahaha....because I cant be too quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment