Jun 14, 2008

Painting Day

Finally, I started the renovation. At least I started with the paint, and I have got two contractors to come to measure the place, and quote me. I estimate to have the renovation done within 2 months. It's not a big renovation, it will be very simple things...

I have got Diana to go with me for painting. Ha....you can't see me in the picture, as I am the camera lady!


Diana was concentrating...This is supposed to be my wall, I do not have the skill to climb the stairs, so I paint the lower part, and she helped me to finish the top.
Ha...see? this is not painting skill problem! It's on purpose 1 :)
I will have plaster ceiling to cover it.
This is the wall that I painted, with nobody help :) Professional??
I set a lot of trap for myself when I was painting this wall. Therefore, I have got my hands, and legs all with the drop of paints. Ha....
This is Diana wall....she painted lower part, and leave the top later. She is not listening to me ler...
She painted vertical, horizontal, and more design.....

I was too tired. I snake out to snap some pictures, as per Yen Lieng request. (Inside-Out) I love the view so much. It's so green. That's the swimming pool that tied my heart to make decision to buy this condo.
There is a jacuzzi at the pool too!
nice hor....

There is a park near by...

Anyway, we completed 3 walls only. We will have to go back tomorrow.

My back is so pain!!!! I stop painting and get Diana to help me to complete the top of 3rd wall. I was lying on the floor....Took a half an hour nap, she thought me "sudah pengsan" (fainted).

I bought Diana KFC dinner plate to thank her for helping me to paint this....

Can't imagine my Monday. After two days of painting ....ha.....with my age....ha.... (wanna cry)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st time leave u a comment oh.
after two days of rennovation,
so pityful yeah.. keke..
sry for "fong fei kei" that day..

hehe... nice to c some progress over there.

Va:L said...

hey Chris,

You can still contribute :) Need to repaint!