Jun 1, 2008

Hair Extension- Round 2

Here is the story. I went to do hair extension with Shan Shan. We were too free till nothing to do, but we wanna try new thing!

Well well well....she has a long hair, so she just extend 40 pcs of the hair to make her hair looks longer. Guess how many did I do? I did 180 pcs. Therefore, it took me 2 1/2 hours at the salon for the extension. I was so sleepy!

last night, when I reached home, I feel very geli with the hair. I went toilet during mid night, I was frighten by myself! Then when I sleep, I feel very pain when I accidentally sleep on the hair.
When I woke up this morning, I called Shan Shan. I told her that I decided to perm the hair. We both complaining about the hair extension. And we won't even do it, no matter whoever give us money to do it next time. She advise me to cut off the hair, so not to put in sunk cost. Well, she must be kidding me again soi poh.

So I went to the salon again to perm my hair with another sunk cost of RM 200. So, to avoid myself look like a long and straight hair ghost. Deng deng deng deng....Now I look like long and curl hair ghost :P

I reached home around 6.15pm after the permed. And I went dinner, and continue to busy with the hair....goshhh.....I went to buy colour with Shan. I do the colour for her, then she do it for me. When my turn to wash out the colour, there is black out! D*ao liao.....

I was like the Indonesian at construction site, wash my hair outside of the house, because no electricity the water volume was very small, the only place to make it fast was at the outside. Again, Shan Shan comment that the hair doesn't lai si.....we have to take off the hair soon :P

hm...that's an excuse, we decided to take it off very soon. But we have to keep it at least for a week or two to minimize the "pai gah" level. Anyway, it's enough!!! One time experience!





No comments: