Jun 4, 2008

Today's update

It's big day today! PETROL PRICE INCREASE!!!! EVERYWHERE IS JAM!!!! Evryone is Q-ing up to fill petrol. I thought of to be kia-su, I also wanna fill to full tank. But, I am awake, I know I can't go to Q-up.

It's 40% of saving, but...it's for you to save for max 1 tank! And you have to fill at the increased price from tomorrow onwards.

-------------------------------

Next,

Shan Shan and I tried the Japanese food at Great Eastern Mall this evening. The restaurant named Daidomon Japanese BBQ Restaurant. The food is very nice ler!!! They also have all you can eat buffet for dinner, and during weekend they have it for lunch and dinner buffet. VERY GOOD, and FRESH!!! Highly recommended! They have a lot of choices for beef! BEEF!!!

Nah...show you some pics.

Daidomon!!


Shan Shan with IQ uniform!!!! SEXY-nya!!! She pai seh, hiding behind the menu!


Beef soup....TASTE VERY GOOD!!!
Sashimi Salada .....the salad dressing is good! and the sashimi is fresh!
Spider Roll!.......
Salmon with avocado sauce.....VERY GOOD! Thumbs up!
Kaki Fry, the deep fried oyster, also very good! FRESH!!!

Wow...we were very full! We can't finish the spider roll, we even packed it home. But...we wanna have something sweet. The menu show that ice cream is RM 11/scoop. wow...expensive. We decided to go Cold Storage to get something cheaper and better. But...We couldn't get something at better deal......:(

Due to overloaded, we have had some walk. We found this at the British India. The Britih india is owned by BTC Clother Sdn. Bhd.!!! BTC=Boh Tak Chek (no study book)??? hehehhehe

I also got some sexy baby-T. See?

So cute!
I love this, so sexy!!!
ha...this is also nice. Imagine the baby girl wearing it with the little cuttie panties? hehehe

Fern, it's for you!
Ha, then I saw a shop, I like it very much. It's called, AtHome. The decoration, and the things are nicely displayed. Very nice environment. And you can find many designer housewares, and furniture inside! I love them!!!

After all, we then went to Alexis to try the dessert. We had carrot cake. It's AWESOME!!! And the soda, also taste good. I had lemon soda, and Shan had the peach soda. She thought she has got the best one, and lan lan si si didn't wanna let me try. And she tried mine, and exchange with me right away! RIGHT AWAY!!!

3 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

wah...the food looks good. delicious eh..i love kaki fry...see also salivate liao.
btw, i think u and shanshan very geng-chao lah..2 girls eating so much. hehehe...

Anonymous said...

hey my dear..... i should say tq first ya on behalf on my baby... haha.. it's really cute..i love it the moment i saw it... xie xie xie xie

Va:L said...

Fern: ha...geng ler!!! we are big eater:P

Fern: no pro ler...i like it, so buy it for u...i got no baby maa:P