May 31, 2008

Hair Extension - Round 1

I fat hao to do hair extension to see how do I look like, if I have long hair. Now I know.


After satisfying with the visual pleasure, I am regretting now...
1) paying the RM 540
2) I feel very pain when I sleep
3) I always scared myself from mirror or when it flies on my arm
4) Difficult to comb, as I do not comb my hair for very long time already
5) Very difficult to wash, and to dry
6) not very natural from the back
7) I can't tight my hair like real hair

Solution?
I will go to perm it today, so that I do not need to comb, hopefully will be easier to take care. There will be sunk cost again! KNN

And I'll colour it tonight...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so next friday when i see you will be long perm hair or long straight hair?

Va:L said...

hehe You will see me long perm hair or short hair whuahahaha

QQAlice said...

Crazy woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wasting ur time and ur money and now u regret !!! U better keep it as long as u can..perhaps u will get use to it sooner or later though i love your short hair look so much. I just felt its sooo wasted !! Hope u can keep it until you come to sydney...we must see it !!

Va:L said...

hehe I thought of to remove it before I go Australia. So I won't have problem with my hair hehe

Well let's see!