Apr 12, 2009

Hospitalized Coco

I miss Coco so much!! She is hospitalized at Kota Kemuning, where 40 mins away from home.
She has no health problem, I just brought her to spay in order to let her have better health later, and also better social opportunity later.

She looks so sad laying in the cage. She couldn't see us at first, because her big big collar is covering her sight. Then when we called her Coco....she was waking up slowly, and jumping in the cage. That hurt her wound so much. The vet then opened the door wanted to let her touch her, she quickly came out from the cage when she saw the cage opened. My goodness, that again hurt her.

So we quickly put in her toys (no milo/flower/fruit allowed in this hospital), let her play with her toys when she is bored.

According to the vet, she didn't wanna eat if the food without milk. She is usually eating like our corn flakes breakfast with milk. Then she also very emotionally, hates the vet because make her pain pain. She wanted to bite them. Vet complaint that, Coco is unlike other golden retriever, she is not friendly :P

Hm......While Coco is not home, the 3 legs cat always taking chance to come into my parents house. Today when she walked into the house, I called her come. She came to my leg, and then trying to play with me. I used to hate her, because she always bullies my Coco. However, when you see her closer, she is really pitiful. Her leg is really cut by someone that made her disable. Jason tried to touch her last night, she was so fierce to him, and wanted to bite him. I surprised that she let me touch, and wanted my dad to touch her too.

2 comments:

spaceseeker said...

poor coco! hope she will get well soon!

Va:L said...

she is home liao, waiting for her to recover