Apr 3, 2009

What's Wrong with Me?

What's wrong with me recently?
I dreamed of Alston's dead body beside me.
I dreamed of him again last night that he brought his Malay wife, and two kids to my parent's house to look for me.

I don't know for what reason, I brought them to one of the room to stay in.
He then talked to me, which I can't remember what was the content like.

To be franked, I forgot about him already, I can't remember his look either.
And what happened to me recently that dreamed of him twice within a month time?

The dreams reminded me that it's March that we broke up, it's March that I got hurt, it's March that his birthday month (that same day as Alice) and March seems like not a good month to me either, where I always find out something that I don't want to know (that's hurt too).

It's April now, and usually April is a good month that usually I plan for trips for recover. Would it be better for me to take a break for trip? I really wanna break away next weekend, but I need to bring Coco to spay, and if possible to remove my wisdom tooth.

Perhaps July to visit "Xiao de". I texted him to book for his time already, hope that everything can be fixed by June.

4 comments:

spaceseeker said...

Be strong! you have many friends who love you :)

Va:L said...

thanks Honey!!! I will stay strong...
I try to....

YH said...

Its really time to forget about this and move on darling. If u don't care, u won't even remember the dream, or even bother to blog about it.

Va:L said...

YH, I don't care, but I found the dream is strange so I blog it :)

Well, moved on already but can't really forget him for sure, as many common friends. You know my jin friends lar... always ask me about Alston, and told me some history, and stories.