Recently, I have thought about marriage. Am I qualified?
Let's make some assumptions:
If va:L want to get married, and plan to have 1-2 kids.
1) What's the reason to get married?
The possibility would be,
a) She is pregnant, but do not want to remove the infant, because it is illegal.
b) Time to get married, because she is at the age that everyone is marrying moreover she found a very lovely husband.
c) The man is a handsome, financial stable, aggressive in his career, and lovely man.
2) Can va:L handle kids?
a) ehm...ehhmm.....va:L is wondering. Most probably not, as a working class woman.
b) The kids might be left at the shopping mall, by the time reach home, va:L could be still changing her new clothes without noticing that.
c) va:L definitely prefer to stay home to take care of the kids full time, if the family financial is allowed.
d) va:L needs a lot of attentions. Without proper attention from the husband, the kids might be the victim, and the newspaper could be reported about child abuse. She has the tendancy. Another possibility would be the child might be left unattended, and va:L might be out to else where for drinking.
3) Problems?
The biggest problem that va:L has is actually her communication skill. Then followed by her relationship management skill. I would have rated her as super poor. She would try to accomodate all requests, and love him at her best, but she doesn't know how to manage the relationship to tell what she wants. She gives up easily wheneve she found difficult, the reason is simple. She just doesn't want to change someone's thought/lifestyle. She think she doesnt qualify. She rather suffer for few months than suffer forever with the communication problems.
Guys, if you were looking for partner, yeah, I will be the right one. If you were looking for wife, I am sorry. I wanted to try, but I don't think I am qualified.
4 comments:
Being finally married right now, I recall an advice from my aunt about 7 years back. She said:'If you have decided that you will spend the rest of your life with this man, if you are no longer looking for new relationship, then just get marry.'
But then I took my own sweet time, and enjoyed being a Miss... but yet, I totally agree with my aunt right now. Being patience, or more straight forward, 'waiting' for the man to settle down, does not help a relationship at all, and i think instead, the man is being spoiled, being selfish.
Yet, what 'the man' and I are today, were the choices that we have made. Nothing to whine about the past. And yes, I think I will be challenged with greater height of patience that I have to endure, to work this marraige out.
But, I will advice my daughters what my aunt told me. And if the man is not man enough to take my daughter, she will just have to let that man go.
So in your case, I don't think you are not qualified, but it is the man who seems not very promising! Or, we girls are always very confusing!
well I think you guys will work out nicely. You both always so sweet since I know you.
All the best!
Bitter & sweet... No wonder I like bitter gourd so much :P
hahahahhahah sei lol i gotta dislike bitter squash jor
Post a Comment