Apr 8, 2009



The Associated Press reports that 44-year-old Marie Moore left recorded messages saying,"I had to send my son to heaven and myself to Hell."

The teary audio recordings were reportedly left for her boyfriend and authorities.

The shooting happened at the Shoot Straight range in Casselberry, about 10 miles north of Orlando.

The motive for the murder-suicide is still unclear.

"We have no clue. I don't even want to begin to speculate," said Deputy Chief Bill McNeil of the Casselberry Police Department, according to the AP.

The security video from the gun range shows Marie Moore walking up behind her son as he lifts his gun at a target in front of him. She the points a gun at the back of his head.

In later frames, the firing booth is empty.

The son died at the scene, while it's thought his mother died later in hospital.

It's understood Moore had a history of mental illness.

The AP reports that in her recorded message she says, "I'm sorry to do this in your place of business, but I had to save my son.

"God made me a queen and I failed. I'm a fallen angel. He turned me into the Antichrist."

If you are suffering from mental illness and need assistance please do not contact this blogger. Thank you.

No comments: