Apr 6, 2009

Worst Than Being a Prostitute

Last Saturday, Mel, she commented "Sometimes I found it is more suffering to be a white collar worker than being a prostitute."

When I heard of it, I was laughing.
But when I got home, this sentence is still floating in my mind until now.

I don't deny that being a white collar is suffering, but I can't compare with another totally different industry of job, prostitution. As never been specialized in the industry :P

Just to measure white collar's pressure,
yeah it is really suffering to some peoples including me.
It is quite annoying to see other white collar using cunning strategies to climb to higher in the company hierarchy.
It is annoying to see peoples acting in the company, which just for self protection.
There are too many selfish moreover stupid (and thought they are clever peoples 兰聪明) peoples that 烂泥扶不上墙!(it's a proverb in Chinese that saying low quality of mud cannot be stick on the wall, if direct translate).

The world is full with these peoples! We just need to find way to adapt ourselves in this condition, and use their strategy to treat them. They prefer that way!

4 comments:

YH said...

Agree...see lots of newbies so eager to climb the ladder and really think they are so damn smart that they no longer appreciate trainings, guidance. Expects promotion and large increment within 1-2 years.Some really become "white collar prostitute", sleep with boss :P

Va:L said...

I forgot about this hor....."White collar prostitute" I like it!

spaceseeker said...

yeah, this is what I call desperate people who do not have love in their heart. Well maybe they will learn their lesson one day!

Va:L said...

wait to see lol