Apr 22, 2009

I had a dream

I have this dream last week. It's a very strange dream that I can still remember clearly after woke up. I remember it, and I felt guilty about it.

The dream was this.


I was walking at a padestrian walkway. A grey doggie was following me, it seems like Husky. However, my mind was telling me, I can't afford to spend time and money to another dog besides Coco. So I can't take it home.

Then, when passed by a pet shop, I went into it, and wanted to tell the shop worker that, I do not want the dog. Please bring it to proper place like SPCA. But the worker was busy, she heard I do not want the dog. The she said "okay, let me finish something then come to you. Please wait."

So I was waiting at the selling floor, seeing the products on shelves. There is also a small theater area to introduce more about animals.

While I was so into seeing the video, the worker came. She told me "everything is fine, and the total included "dah zai" is RM 29.90." I was so shocked!!!!

WHATTT???? Dah zai>???? it means the dog already died.

I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to kill the dog!!!

The lady somemore said, the dog does not know itself dead, it will know by the first 7th day after it died.

My goodness....I kill the dog!!! in my dream


****************************
Footnote:
1. "Dah Zai: It is part of the taosm ceremony when people die. It helps to reduce the sin that they did during their life time."

2. 7th day: Chinese always believe that the soul of the dead people will always come back on the 7th day.

No comments: