
It's interesting to see these about Taurus, which is me. Who am I?
Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving
On the dark side....
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy
And I found a few of the paragraph that I like and quite true to me.
Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.
They are more than averagely amorous and sensually self-conscious, but sexually straightforward and not given to experiment. They make constant, faithful, home loving spouses and thoughtful, kindly parents, demanding too much of neither their spouses nor children.
Source from: http://www.astrology-online.com/taurus.htm
2 comments:
hmmm i pretty much agreed also !! lol especially on the luxury life , good food and good wine..its sooooooooooooooo YOU !
yeah I think so neh...... and also demanding too much from the spouse and kids, I bet so. i always have the expectation there!
Post a Comment