I mentioned about "I don't know" previously, as one of the good strategy at work.
And these weeks, I learned new things from old folk.
They said " I can't recall, and I have checked with my team we all never heard that."
or " I never said that!" While he discussed about it before.
It's very good to practice if you know how to use. You have to be pretend to be very sure and confident! And shout out loud that, "I NEVER SAID SO!" or " I DIDN"T SAY THAT".
But be careful when you use it. As the employer will see it differently, when everyone remember what you said. You will be then "UNFIT FOR EMPLOYMENT". So use smartly!
This strategy is adapted from ASS hole. (Big ass, but small hole....which means, can't function very well, but from outside, you thought the size of ass could function well.)
2 comments:
Only use this strategy on people who have dementia or parkinson decease or schizophrenia or multiple personality.
Think they won't even be able to recall whether you have said it before or not.
whuahauhahhahahha.....
but some peoples their symptoms are hiding. So you have to give them time and observe their illness.
These peoples should get proper treatment! Without proper treatment, they will create social problems.
Post a Comment