Hm....Remember? I am struggling with my deadlines.
1) 29/9/08 Law ass due
2) 3/10/08 Employment relation ass due.
3) Office/warehouse is moving from today till next Tuesday
- But I am on leave after giving proper arrangement and packed my own things
4) CCLean wedding dinner, and Fern's daughter full moon both on 27/9/08
5) Line up meeting from 6/10/08-9/10/08
6) 11/10/08-13/09/08 meeting at Pulau Pangkor
Therefore my plan was,
1) on leave on 25/9/08 and 29/9/08 to do law ass. Today I did Australian law, Sat I do China Law, then go for dinner/full moon direct from college, and Sunday I do German Law. Then on Sunday itself I have to read through whole assignment and arrange everything. Monday last check.
2) Tuesday back to office, to check on the moving.
3) Tuesday evening onwards, Wed, and Thursday to do Employment relation ass. Thursday to call Dr. Steven to check my assignment. Thursday evening/night, to do last check and amendment.
4) Friday back to work. Then I can go for Money Not Enough 2.
5) 6/10/08 onwards I can work as usual to prepare those meetings.
NOW, after yesterday evening class, the assignment extension for law class has been approved by USQ! We received the message today, and it's postponed to 10/10/08. HOW NICE! So I changed my schedule.
1) on leave on 25/9/08 and 29/9/08 to do law ass. Today I did Australian law, Sat I do China Law, then attend wedding dinner/full moon from college direct, and Sunday I do German Law.
2) Tuesday back to office, to check on the moving. Evening then I can go for Money Not Enough 2.
3) Tuesday night onwards, Wed, and Thursday to do Employment relation ass. Wed evening/Thursday to call Dr. Steven to check my assignment. Thursday evening/night, to do last check and amendment.
4) Friday back to work. Then Friday evening till Sunday evening itself I have to read through whole assignment and arrange everything. Monday to submit.
5) 6/10/08 onwards I can work as usual to prepare those meetings.
I feel much better now!
No comments:
Post a Comment