neh...I blog about Kelly and Wayne wedding in draft yesterday.
I forgot to mention this....
During dinner, there was an announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, did anybody see a Sony Election mobile phone in Ladies? If you found, please return here ha"
Most of the peoples laughed very loudly. Hm....the announcer was too into election lately bah :P
Then as I said, Wayne is my long lost primary school friend. He told me he recognized me, as I do not change (I wonder, don't I look prettier meh!!!). But when I walked in, I didn't know who is he, and he didn't even put initiative to say hello to me. Until he stood next to Kelly, only I know that's him. To be frank, I have totally forgotten this friend, and how he looked like.
Shan Shan told me the night before the wedding dinner, they were discussing about me. Shan Shan (Kelly's cousin) asked Wayne, what was his impression about me....Here was his memory....I wanted to laugh out loud:
敏慧有红红的脸蛋, 可爱的脸孔. (Min-Hui has red and cute face)
有时我们还会通电讨论功课. (Sometimes we even discuss homework through phone)
Thank you for remembering me! I wish to keep friendship...
1 comment:
I can imagine that you would laugh out loud
Post a Comment