Sep 19, 2008

Hair-less

Hm...whenever, I am pressure, unhappy, or depress, I will go to cut my hair unintentionally.
And I have forgotten this, every time before I go to cut my hair.

I did it again yesterday. I just cut my hair real short last 2 weeks ago. Now, it's even shorter! REAL REAL short hair....

Later I'll have breakfast with my family. Perhaps can get my brother to take a pic of my new hairstyle :P Nothing much new....but...whatever inches that allow me to cut, the hair dresser has cut it.

4 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

during my younger days, that' what we questioned each other when one has a short hair cut ...... got relationhip problem??? hehe

Va:L said...

Really? Then I am not alone! hheheheehe

Purple~MushRooM said...

Your pose same as Li Mei's. But u shld clean your mirror la... hahaha.

Va:L said...

whuahahha I KNEW IT!!!
But too bad, really busy lar.
Cannot compare with Mei lar! She is staying in hotel, I am at my own home!!!