I heard..."Your Coco cried...bla bla bla...." I could not put the full sentence to understand what he said. But I said..."oh Coco...okay, let's talk when I got back ya".
After 20 mins, dad called me. "hey, where are you now?", I replied "I am at Tasik Selatan jor".
"eh...call back when you get near ya...." I wonder why...may be mom is waiting for me to get near only stir fry vege.
So I said "okay."
Dad then said, " I wanna make Coco to the window of my room to see you when you got back. See what's her response" heh! I was shocked :P
So...I did as per my dad request. I called home when I reached gate. So dad open his window!
"ehh....u horn horn!!" Dad commanded.
"no need lar, I use my car remote, then Coco will know I am back." so I du...du...my remote.
"eh...U called her name!" Dad commanded again.
"ehh...Coco!!! Coco!!!"
"ehh...see..?? she dare not stand higher, she just stood there to see you. Can you see her? See her or not?"
Then dad walked to his room's door to open door, wanna let Coco runs down to me. :P
She didn't run ler.....so dad commanded again from upstairs "eh call her name ler"
"Coco!! Coco!!" As usual, how I call Coco :P
Then Coco very nervous, and excited ran to me...VERY FAST!!!
Ohh some pictures to share! My mom was screaming, asking me to come down fast!!!! I wonder what it is. And here is the scenario ...Coco first time jumped to the tea table. She lately always jump to my mom's bed, and just now after showering for her, when I released her, she jumped to my mom and kept kissing my mom. hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment