Sep 5, 2008

Da bao

I usually da bao Malay food for breakfast, and sometimes for lunch.
And recently, because Puasa just started from 1/9/08, I can't find my breakfast.
Not even those fried mee hoon that I always buy from petrol kiosk.

They are not there.

Hm.....are those stalls just doing Malay business?
But usually I see many Chinese also line up to buy the Malay food.

Why not they sell it? Will they lose income for the month? How are they going to survive?
If they were selling at night, then why not also in the morning? Then they could have higher income.

2 comments:

QQAlice said...

I guess part of the reason is that when they puasa they cant taste the food so maybe the food wont turn out nice to sell to customers. But in Australia, business still keep going...but I can see that those staffs there are suffering coz u are fasting but u got to deal with food all day long. Understandable

Va:L said...

I just wonder why don't they take the chance to make more money. May be I am too money minded :P