Sep 12, 2008

A relief night

It's been pressure and upset for whole week. Nothing good have been around me.

The yee hei's Shan Shan and I decided to go for good food :P Yeah....as usual that eat here and there. This time we decided to go Hilton for Japanese food, and then to the lounge for drink after dinner.

I have got a discount card from a friend, which we can enjoy 50%!! How nice! Who knows, the card holder has to be there in order to enjoy it!.... So we paid for full price! We have had luxury night!


Some pics to share....:P Sorry that I didn't take another 2 dishes, the kaki fry, and garlic fried rice. I was too hungry until I was asked "eh...u r not blogging anymore ah?" then only I recall to bring out my camera :P






Neh...After dinner we went to the lobby lounge for drink....

The most expensive thing we thought was the car park. RM 14 after discount. Well...Although it is almost the price we pay for carpark when we go clubbing, but the return of feeling is different.

No comments: