Diu lol.....
Even assignments deadline have been postponed, I still cannot finish my assignment!!!! DIU LOH...
I finished and hand in one today, another one to go!!!
I don't know how many nights I have to stay up late, and how many nights I would have 3 hours of sleep. I am dehydrating seriously because of this.
hhm...my dad always says I likes to pay for pain. Now I am really mentally suffer, and physically suffer....
Gao meng...
5 comments:
i like those books that u are reading la hehe. reading it without exam pressure is really different
hey jia you ar... ganbateh!
hey Johnny, you may lend it next month onwards :P
Well I found them important, and interesting too, that's why I have chosen Malaysia Labour Law, and employment act as my project topic.
Hm.....the Essential Dog, and Bastard on the Couch are nicer ler :P But take me ages to read, coz no time...
Jin Fatt....ありがとう
esp those case law with the court verdict
not fun!!! Very boring!
My biggest problem to write them is, not even know whether they are noun or verb.
As the normal word that we see can be one of the law. I am confused!
Post a Comment